Enjoy: Delta 9 Boost Gummies
Our Delta 9 THC Gummies are 100% Hemp Derived. They weigh 5 grams each which allows up to 15 mg of THC per gummy per the Farm Bill so they are fully compliant at 10 mg of Delta 9 THC per piece! Consult your physician before use. This product could cause you to fail a drug test.
Boost: When you’re looking for a Boost, our Delta 9 THC Boost gummies contain Sativa terpenes Terpineol and Alpha-Pinene, which are known for their energetic and uplifting effects.
- High potency – 10mg of Delta 9 THC per gummy
- 25 gummies per bottle
- All-natural | Vegan | Gluten-Free | No Corn Syrup
- Fully Lab Tested for potency and purity
- Psychoactive/Intoxicating?: Yes
- Infused with terpenes for enhanced effects
- Extraction Material: Hemp
- ∆9THC Content: <0.3% (dry weight)
- Serving Size: Typically 1/2 to one gummy
- Ingredients Sugar, Tapioca Syrup, Water, Pectin, 100% Hemp Derived Delta-9 THC, Citric Acid, Natural Fruit Flavors, Natural Colors, and Terpenes.
- Nutrition Facts: Serv. Size: 1 Piece (5g), Amount Per Serving: Calories 12, Fat Cal. 0, Total Fat 0g (0% DV), Sat. Fat 0g (0% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 0mg (0% DV), Total Carb. 3g (1% DV), Fiber 0g (0% DV), Sugars 2g, Protein 0g, Vitamin A (0% DV), Vitamin C (0% DV), Calcium (0% DV), Iron (0% DV). Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Delta 9 Gummy Directions
Start with 1/2 of a gummy with or after food for best absorption. Edibles can take about 60-120 minutes or sometimes up to 4 hours to kick in, so take it slow and wait at least 2 hours before considering taking more. Do not consume more than 2 gummies in one sitting.
USE RESPONSIBLY. DO NOT DRIVE OR OPERATE ANY MACHINERY WHILE USING THIS PRODUCT. DO NOT TAKE MORE THAN THE AMOUNT RECOMMENDED BY YOUR DOCTOR. This product is psychoactive, and it can be intoxicating. Delta 9 will show up as THC on a drug test. Do not use if pregnant, nursing, or if you have any diagnosed or undiagnosed health conditions. Must be 21 years or older to purchase or use AND must be legal in your state.
Refrigeration is recommended after opening. Do not store above room temperature or in a humid environment.